Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > HELP: I can't find any data when I open ...
HELP: I can't find any data when I open "Diagnostic"

2054 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2017-07-30 14:24:18

•   Level 1   
    (5) points

2017-07-28 15:43:00
    I just bought a MaxiSys and when I started the tablet for the first time I don't have any data on Diagnostic. I have a MaxyDas and the tablet already had information about vehicles. Is there anything that I'm missing? Do I have to install anything previous to start? Sorry for my english, I'm from Argentina. Thank you in advance.

Gustavo

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2017-07-29 22:11:32 (Reply to:)

If you purchased it used you may be screwed. If you purchased it from an authorized dealer you should be able to set up your account at Autel and download the current software.
     We purchasing from an authorized dealer you get one year subscription for updates and you can reload your software if it gets corrupted within that year.
     After that if you have a problem and need to download your software it will cost you $1000 US for another year subscription.
    Even if you don't want updates, you just want back the software that you paid for, Autel don't give a crap. Pay up or screw you. That's thier attitude.
     I hope you purchased a authorized unit and not some Ebay knock off or a used one that is worthless.
    Kevin

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-07-30 14:24:18 (Reply to:Kevin H)

If it is registered and within the free update period and you have  decent WIFI connection , Maybe install a high quality 32GB SD card(check in PC that it is in FAT32 Format) and see if it all of a sudden MaxiSys displays it has 45 updates to download.
  Total1 Pages